Hello/Starting Again

Options
Hi, I am 44 years young and am looking to start putting my health first. I feel my best at 140, but recently have stopped watching my food intake and stopped exercising all together. Gaining 10 lbs makes me feel tired and sluggish. I want to be more active and really age in health. Food is my problem. I have a very busy lifestyle and convenience over rules health, which is totally wrong and an easy cop out. Being a mom, wife and working full time gives me the excuse to stop by fast food for dinner when I shouldn't. I know that it is a crutch and I am ready to change that! I am making a promise to myself to start tracking my food and also making exercise the priority in my life. Ready, set, GO!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request
  • liannecatherine
    liannecatherine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan. Good luck!
  • Naniquinn
    Options
    Nani I'm 5" feet 150 lbs looking to go down to 125
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    When I lived in a bigger centre there was a company that helped the dinner problem. You signed up and went and prepared the dinners that then went in your fridge. It was great healthy food and a great timesaver.
    The night before it was just pop a bag out of freezer into fridge. Some were crock pot some stove top some oven.
    I miss it here.
    I was single mom of 3 and working full time and it was a godsend.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all....everyone stumbles some...but coming back is a good thing!