Greetings!

Options
Well, this really is new to me. I used to keep myself at a reasonable weight just by working on my feet 40+ hours a week, but 2 years ago I got a desk job and didn't change my life habits accordingly. I put on 30 lbs! :grumble: I feel sluggish all the time and have little energy. Trying to kick it before it's too late. If I lost 15 - 20 lbs by June 1st I would be happy. I might even feel comfortable wearing shorts again!

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck with your weight loss. I normally walk every day, at least 5 miles or more. When I don't get to walk, I feel sluggish also. When you walk or exercise, it wakes your body up, and makes you feel better. Set a goal for yourself. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • p_nutprincess
    p_nutprincess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I just joined MFP and I'm super excited about it! I was already keeping a nutrition journal and writing down everything I ate every day, and the app for this website just made my life soooooooooo much easier! I love how I can enter my recipes! I have about 15 more pounds to lose (I've lost about 70) and my goal is to be there by March! It's difficult now though, because I already eat SUPER clean and box or run 4-5 times a week.
    I love learning new recipes and have several of my own that I'd love to share! I'd love to be friends!
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this site but not the game :tongue: but I love making friends and trying to help!