T25

Options
Hi.

I'm starting T25 today. Is there anyone else out there that just started or will be started soon? Maybe we can all become friends to keep each other motivated. :smile:

Replies

• stacywacy
    stacywacy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 for me too :)
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in my final week of Alpha . You can add me if you like;)
  • RealRelicVa
    RealRelicVa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want to start this evening. More than likely it will end up being next week.
  • kcummings3801
    Options
    Day 1 for me as well - thank goodness for the modifiers. It's going to take me awhile to get to that level of strength and endurance.
  • delenaklein
    Options
    I should do it, I have the program! I did Kettlebell and Piyo today at the YMCA though.....I also really like turbo jam. I might try to do T25 in the evenings, if I can find the energy!
  • heskettj
    heskettj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4 today. Some of the videos seem like they burn more then the others but over all I like it.
  • JessicaPippen
    Options
    Awesome!!! Im doing P90X right now but I'll jump in and add Focus T25 into my rotation
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one about 30 minutes ago. Thank God for the modifying lady!

Add me if you would like:)
  • wendywendylee
    Options
    Day 1 for me too:) feel free to add me for motivation......:happy:
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    starting week 3 today ^_^ (Alpha)
  • aliheitner
    aliheitner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just did day one tonight! A friend of mine had amazing results using the program and I wanted to see for myself!
  • JessicaPippen
    Options
    Did Alpha Cardio last night, it doesnt get any easier. Im ready for speed 1.0. Does anyone have the Gamma dvd's? I'll be continuing on after the Alpha & Beta rotation to also complete Gamma.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday ... feel free to add me if you want
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one about 30 minutes ago. Thank God for the modifying lady!

Add me if you would like:)

That's Tania, who's also in Insanity. Except, in Insanity she's the 'advanced' lady and everyone get's annoyed with her. I'm so pleased that now she's the modifier in T25 I can finally keep up with her! Sometimes, I can beat her and I'm like "HA! Take that Tania!!!"

Oh, and I'm in week 1, enjoying it very much. I expect that I'm going to double-up the Alpha phase, I'm a tad out of practice.
  • JessicaPippen
    Options
    How is everyone?