STRONGLY motivated toward getting rid of 100 lbs

Options
Hello Folks,
I joined today and I’m happy to be here. I am STRONGLY motivated toward getting rid of 100 lbs. My size has caused me to miss out on things I have always wanted to do and now it is affecting activities I want to do with my kids. I have never recorded my calories before until today using the app. I discovered that my snack of peanuts is over 900 calories! This is an eye opener and it feels awesome. So rule number 1, chill out with the peanuts! :happy:

Words of wisdom, helpful ideas and positive talk are always welcomed.

Replies

• samanthaxb
    samanthaxb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello Folks,
    I joined today and I’m happy to be here. I am STRONGLY motivated toward getting rid of 100 lbs. My size has caused me to miss out on things I have always wanted to do and now it is affecting activities I want to do with my kids. I have never recorded my calories before until today using the app. I discovered that my snack of peanuts is over 900 calories! This is an eye opener and it feels awesome. So rule number 1, chill out with the peanuts! :happy:

Words of wisdom, helpful ideas and positive talk are always welcomed.

I'm working on losing 100+ pounds. You can do it!
  • Lovely_Day1
    Lovely_Day1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks Samanthaxb. We will do it!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It's not easy. But doable if you're dedicated.
  • Lovely_Day1
    Options
    Totally dedicated. (love that pic of Mr. Franco)
  • Purpleice18
    Options
    Hello, I also want to get rid of about 100lbs add me if u want!
  • Lovely_Day1
    Options
    Will do!
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    can you guys all add me? I want to lose about that amount but everytime I try to add on my mobile it logs me off x
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I set out wanting to lose about 80 but now more than half the way there I'm thinking 100 would be great! I can't wrap my head around that much so I take baby steps. Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou: