Insanity

Options
Is anyone doing insanity? I would love advice or any tips that you can offer the work out is no joke it would be nice to talk to someone else that is doing the same thing.

Replies

• Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    I've completed Insanity twice I've done other programs since then and currently doing TapOut XT , happy to answer any questions you have
  • cyrostien
    cyrostien Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I tried Insanity for 3 days. It's REALLY tough but I just did what I could, even just stepping side to side. I've found it hard to keep motivated to do the workouts. It's been weeks since I've looked at the DVDs so maybe I'll find some motivation on this thread!
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    It's easier if you have a friend to motivate each other, you should make friends with people that post on this thread and start it together posting your workouts motivates you to do yours. It worked for me the first time I did insanity
  • anallydiaz
    anallydiaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have done it twice and have lost 40lbs. I LOVE IT!!!! Just do it at your own pace. It might be hard in the beginning, but don't quit. It feels good when you start getting better and can do it faster :)
  • sweetjay92
    sweetjay92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started and I love it! Im only on day 3.
  • marielowry385
    Options
    I'm doing insanity!! And I love It !! Any advice I'll.be glad to help x Marie
  • natashahh
    Options
    Insanity is an awesome workout, it definitely is tough but taking a little break while doing it always helps. Also stay really hydrated during the day.