Help!!

Options
I fell off the wagon again tonight. I honestly don't understand what is wrong with me. I need to eat healthier meals, more filling meals because tonight for the second time this week I had at least 5000 calories worth of bad food. But I'm not going to get upset, I know I need to get back on the path of health again. I did so well for 6 years. These past 2 weeks have been a food nightmare. I'm sure I gained at least 1 pound of fat this week, making my weight gain 6 pounds total in 2 weeks..can someone please give me advise? what do I do for the next week? I think I want to lose 1`-2 pounds of what I put on. I like how my body looks at 130 pounds. I'm sure in two days the scale will say 131-132. So I guess I want to stick to 130 pounds from now on. Will walking for an hour to two hours everyday for the next week be good exercise? I'm writing out tomorrow's meals out now so I stay on track and don't mindlessly eat.

What do you do when you fall off the wagon more than one day a week?

Replies

• AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I force myself to refocus... it's one day at a time and we aren't gonna be perfect. It can be tough but just jump back on board and review your goals. Write down your goals!!! Hang them somewhere that you will see each and every day. Planning ahead is also SOOO helpful... it makes what I'm gonna eat a no-brainer. :)

Alissa