My motivation. Stupid, but effective. LOL

Options
I DVR'd the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. LOL
Primarily, i'm a stress and late night eater so i just turn it on when i'm eyeballing the bag of oreos or really craving those chili cheese fries. It sets me straight usually.

My "reward" at the end of all this is to have a budoir photo session with my photog friend for my boyfriend's christmas gift next year......so it's pretty apropriate.

Just thought i'd share! :D

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    NOT stupid! That is great motivation. Those girls are HOT!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    omg I LOVE the victorias secret fashion shows.

Those girls are absolutely gorgeous!

I was however really disappointed with being from the UK and going to New York and visiting a Victorias Secret shop... didnt like it :( gutted lol. However the models... amazing!!! jessica stam and mirranda kerr.... beautiful!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options

They are smokin' hot! I know i'll never look like that. ie. I'm 5'6", not 5'9 3/4 lmao but i can look totally hot in lingerie!! LOL
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I use that as a motivation too...on the sexy lingerie photo session!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    awesome
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    omg I LOVE the victorias secret fashion shows.

Those girls are absolutely gorgeous!

I was however really disappointed with being from the UK and going to New York and visiting a Victorias Secret shop... didnt like it :( gutted lol. However the models... amazing!!! jessica stam and mirranda kerr.... beautiful!

Fact.
    I have a couple of things set aside for my "after" photos. I already picked out a bathing suit. :D
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    that is such a good idea!!! great idea!!!! :))
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I love this. I have a Size Medium barely there Bikini hanging from my full length mirror. Every time I think about eating when I am not hungry, or naughty eating, or binge eating for that matter....I try my Bikini on. Its stops me dead in my tracks :)
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's great motivation!

I've always wanted boudoir pictures done, but never got the courage nor money. Maybe I'll get my results and just buy some new "clothing" or wear the old ones I had that didn't fit anymore :)
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    I love this. I have a Size Medium barely there Bikini hanging from my full length mirror. Everything I think about eating when I am not hungry, or naughty eating, or binge eating for that matter....I try my Bikini on. Its stops me dead in my tracks :)

Exactly! :D

I haven't bought mine yet. As I have alot of weight to lose and a tricky top size LOL
    But I have the pic saved on my desktop and a gift card I bought already. :D
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Agreed!!! I am going to ROCK a bikini this summer. I AM GOING TO DO IT!!! Bikini photos are my motivation =) Looking awesome in skimpy VS stuff would ROCK, too!!! =)=)
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    That's Awesome!!!!!!!!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    And here I thought I was the only one oogling and envying bikini and lingerie clad supermodels for inspiration!

YAY!

We're all gonna be so hott this summer.
    :bigsmile:
  • kattiek
    Options
    Not stupid! I have a photo from the fashion show as the background on my computer. Those girls are gorgeous, what more motivation do you need? I also know that it's totally unrealistic for me to look like that (I'm 5'7" with a medium/large frame). And in case anyone was wondering, the semi-annual sale started online this week! I have a few things on their way to reward myself with after I drop a few pounds :blushing:
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Not stupid! I have a photo from the fashion show as the background on my computer. Those girls are gorgeous, what more motivation do you need? I also know that it's totally unrealistic for me to look like that (I'm 5'7" with a medium/large frame). And in case anyone was wondering, the semi-annual sale started online this week! I have a few things on their way to reward myself with after I drop a few pounds :blushing:

I'm watching it right now! LOL

What's ironic is that i don't even know what my frame IS because i've been overweight for so long. :(

BUT you're gonna look HOT! :D
  • HeatherBunnell
    Options
    Love it! lol
    Great idea, I may have to try something like that myself!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That's not a bad idea. Although, don't get too skinny. Some of them models need to eat some more food.
  • kattiek
    Options

What's ironic is that i don't even know what my frame IS because i've been overweight for so long. :(

If you wanna know how to judge your frame size, grab a tape measure for your wrist. I think it was from Self magazine's website that gives you some numbers to crunch about frame size, bmi, and your "happy" weight. Hope that helps if your curious!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options

If you wanna know how to judge your frame size, grab a tape measure for your wrist. I think it was from Self magazine's website that gives you some numbers to crunch about frame size, bmi, and your "happy" weight. Hope that helps if your curious!

Thanks! I found it! I'm medium. My wrist was 6.25........wake up call though...my bmi is 32.9!!! It's supposed to be around 20 or so! Guess I need to lose this weight more than I thought! Healthy range is 111-150lbs so i've got a ways to go from my 198!