WARNING!!!! Profile picture is NOT me!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Must confess I have 2 eyes IRL lmao
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that this is me... o.O

Crazy, I know!
  • Phanatic11
    Options
    I think it was just the combo of the pics plus your intro thread. It got you off on the wrong foot (seemed catfishy). Tons of people do not use their own photos, so you can fit in fine here. It just takes time to get to know people. Give it time. Be yourself, it will work (maybe it already has). Really you should not be offended if everyone doesn't instantly want to be your best friend.

^pretty much this.

This is the internet, and a forum on MFP.

Save your feels for something a little more important. Unless you're looking for attention. lol

Oh, don't get me wrong. My feelings aren't hurt and it doesn't really matter if everyone wants to be my best friend or not. I just don't want people to think I'm being intentionally deceitful because that isn't who I am.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I feel so out of place here. This really is me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think it was just the combo of the pics plus your intro thread. It got you off on the wrong foot (seemed catfishy). Tons of people do not use their own photos, so you can fit in fine here. It just takes time to get to know people. Give it time. Be yourself, it will work (maybe it already has). Really you should not be offended if everyone doesn't instantly want to be your best friend.

^pretty much this.

This is the internet, and a forum on MFP.

Save your feels for something a little more important. Unless you're looking for attention. lol

Oh, don't get me wrong. My feelings aren't hurt and it doesn't really matter if everyone wants to be my best friend or not. I just don't want people to think I'm being intentionally deceitful because that isn't who I am.

Ok then. Give it time for people to get to know you and what you are looking for. There is great fitness advice here. Some of us are just generally skeptical.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    My picture is not me, but she is the cutest girl to ever live on this planet. :happy: Of course that is because I am her grandpa :blushing:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    How do you like them apples?
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    << Not really me. I'm really a French model

19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have a scratch and sniff photo....go ahead give it a scratch!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    << Not really me. I'm really a French model

19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg

:laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not really dressed.
  • racheldeherrera
    racheldeherrera Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    <--- Not this chick, I'm more than two dimensions.. but doesn't she look like she is having soo much fun!!!!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I am me, but I do have friends who are not them. I don't care who is who.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.