College Students!

Options
1235»

Replies

• srw48247
    srw48247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    * I'm 20????
    * Studying Diagnostic Medical Sonography. ????
    *Hoping to lose 57lbs Total????
    *Tonight was day 3 of p90x! ????
  • rom838love
    rom838love Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Trying to become a better version of myself by getting healthier! College is the time to do it for sure.

2nd year studying Kinesiology! (which I definitely feel like I should be healthy for)
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just entered my first year of my bachelor of commerce while working full time with 2 kids! Balancing it all will be tough! Feel free to add me!
  • dontdreamit
    dontdreamit Posts: 223
    Options
    I'm at Uni (in Australia). Just started the 2nd year of my Bachelors, majoring in Islamic studies...yeah, a bit random, please don't ask my what I plan on doing with my useless degree because I have no idea haha

Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Accountancy student, 3rd year in scotland ^^ probably gained the freshmen 15 for every year so far!
  • samalambchop
    samalambchop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Graduating in May with a BA in Psychology! I'm also pre-med, feel free to add me :)
  • norcal4runner
    Options
    Graduating soon with a BS in entomology. I put on about 40 lbs over the last 4 years, mostly from eating out constantly (chinese, pizza, fast food, etc) and from drinking a lot. I recently quit drinking which I am hoping will help speed up the process. Aiming to lose another 25 lbs. Can always use extra motivation if you want to add me.
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Working over full time right now.. :( Sigh Music Therapy is my major. :smile: Go us!
  • skinnyin60
    skinnyin60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a freshman language student! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm a freshman language student! Everyone feel free to add me :)

HELLO! What Language?
  • Sincerely_Brea
    Sincerely_Brea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a freshman Respiratory Therapy student... feel free to add! :)