New Year, New Me!

Options
Hello to everyone! My name is Toni and I am new to myfitnesspal. I am 32 years old and looking for new friends who I can help and who can help me overcome the battle of the bulge. I actually heard about myfitnesspal during a biology course I just recently completed. For our final we had to document our current lifestyle habits and state any goals that we had for ourselves concerning fitness and eating habits. This forced me to take a good long look at the damage that I was doing to my body and actually made me want to treat myself better than what I was doing.

So, I have decided to be serious about my weight loss and I know that the best results come when you have a great support system and encouragement! With that being said, I welcome anyone new who is looking for someone to help keep you uplifted and motivated during this lifestyle change. Together we can overcome this obstacle and create a better future for ourselves.

Toni

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Hi Toni! Welcome (back) to MFP :flowerforyou:

Have you thought about how you want to tackle this journey? Just going to start with calories/any exercise?

Hope you enjoy your stay!
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 from UK. I have an open diary that i log daily. Please feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey to fitness ????????
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know you can achieve any goal you set for yourself! Life is what you make of it. Anything is within reach if you only take that first step. We may be hundreds of miles apart but know that I am with you in spirit. We can complete this journey together.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ammm, new year? This year is already 4 and a half months ahead of you! :D
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Her post was made in January..
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) It is definitely a good idea to take care of yourself and eat right, and stay healthy. I hope you enjoy your stay and can reach your goal!
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Her post was made in January..

do you even read?? :DD

Post date : April 15, 2014 4:07 AM,
    Memeber Joined in FEB..
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do this! It is all about mind over matter!! And positivity!