What is your type of date?

Options
Okay, I mean - what would you love personality (and looks if you want)-wise in your date. If you want you can say gender and all that, but you don't need to. I'll start ^_^

-Kind
-Okay with random-ness
-Sort of likes anime, or geeky things so I can talk to them (I'm completely awkward with a lot of subjects)
-Female
-Amazing to me (meaning you might be the best person ever in my eyes no matter what 'requirements' you meet above. Except female, that is required haha).

So what is your type?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    To be themselves. Always. Never let anyone try to change who they are and don't be afraid to show me who they are.
  • FallenOtaku
    Options
    That's a good one too :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    This'll do for a start:
    tumblr_n41p50QjDB1sj3oxho1_250.jpg

Guy in my avatar pic works, too.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I like all the qualities you mentioned (but I prefer men over women). I also like a vast knowledge of cat gifs and somebody who is willing to at least smile and nod while I talk about law, which is one of my passions. In return, I'll smile and nod anytime he talks about whatever it is he likes. It all works out.
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    Well my boyfriend is my type, I think. :)

He's an MLG...well almost. And he's an amazing Dungeon Master (Dungeons and Dragons). We like the same shows and foods, and he's always kind to me. :D
  • FallenOtaku
    Options
    Cat gifs you say? I woulda never known (haha).
    All of these are awesome >w<
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
  • iluvmpiche
    Options
    My type of date? Gamer type. Somebody who can sit on their *kitten* for a an entire run through the Resident Evil series. Somebody who can play Battlefield and not rage quit. Somebody who can appreciate the nearly 30 years Nintendo has put into developing the lore behind The Legend of Zelda. Somebody who thinks a pizza and a few rounds of Smash Bros or Mortal Kombat makes for a fun date.

And they need to have a good work ethic. And not drink/smoke/party. And be calm/relaxed/not-overly-emotional. And who won't touch my hair because it took me an hour to do damnit.

And if we're being superficial, then tall and dark-haired. And SOME sense of style.

That's my type. And they exist, surprisingly.