Runtastic Story Running

Options
zhogle
zhogle Posts: 14 Member
Has anyone tried this? I already have the Runtastic app, is Story Running worth the additional$? Thanks for the advice!

Replies

• stone2cut
    stone2cut Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I work for Runtastic. Try the free one 'Wings for Life' first and if you like it you can download the other paid ones.

The stories are 40 minutes long and based on interval training with the story intensity changing as you as supposed to speed up and slow down.

Cheers,
    Josh
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting! I really like the Zombies Run! app so you might want to check that one out too.
  • zhogle
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone. I hadn't realized there was now a free one to try, I'll give it a go and see if it works for me!

When the Story Running came out, I looked up the Zombies Run! app as well, but had the same questions before buying. Now I have a way to test it out!
  • zhogle
    Options
    Just checking back in. I tried the Wings of Hope Story Running in the Runtastic App yesterday and I really loved it! I'm not much of a runner traditionally, so I'm trying to get into it so I can vary my workouts more. The story really helped give me a push to keep me moving, and was entertaining on my run as well.

The interviews were interesting, but I'm guessing they were only in there due to the special nature of that Story Run. I don't think others would have it. I'm going to buy the others and give them a try next!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    how did you find this? i haven't found it-- is it on itunes?
  • zhogle
    Options
    If you have the Runtastic Pro app from iTunes (I don't know if it's in the Runtastic free version), it's an option in the side menu called Story Running. I think they're $0.99 each, but a 30% discount if you buy all 4.