Hi All!

Options
Tminus18
Tminus18 Posts: 17 Member
Looking for some fitness pals and support. I have tried this a couple of times and always fall off the wagon. I am back on and need some motivation! I have 25 pounds to lose and need to build up my cardiovascular stregnth (doctor's orders). Food is the biggest issue as I am hypoglycemic and snack all day long at my sedentary job. Looking for pointers and to stick to it this time!

Replies

• Tminus18
    Tminus18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bumping this up because nobody responded. This is like middle school all over again. :(
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i sent an add your way, id be glad to help u stay on track and do what i can to get u to the lifestyle u need to be at
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi TMinus18
    Motivation...hmm every day is a new beginning, and be kind to yourself. Welcome to MFP
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    good afternoon from sunny London, you will find loads of help on here, sometimes peoples posts get lost in the hi im new here threads

dont worry we are all nice,

hey flirting always seems to work for everyone else if all else fails.
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    don't feel bad MFP had a nasty spam attack on the forums, and a lot of us avoided it for a day.

Welcome! I congratulate you on your decision...now set your goals and get busy. We are all here to help each other. Friend request sent, accept if you want someone who will keep you accountable, or not if you can't take the pressure :)