a calorie is not a calorie...

Just kidding just wanted to share this newspaper article...

ffYNvO0.jpg

Replies

• suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    And no picture?
  • Eoghann
    Eoghann Posts: 130 Member
    You know people would get a lot less argument on this topic if they actually said what they meant.

A calorie is absolutely and definitively a calorie. Stating otherwise is plain silly. It's a unit of measurement for goodness sake!

What you actually MEAN to say is that when attempting to maintain a reduced calorie diet it is sometimes necessary to make compromises to ensure that you are not only staying under budget but also getting sufficient food.

Exactly what that balance is depends on the person, their metabolism, their level of activity and their range of food that they are willing to eat.

And I'm betting no one really disagrees with that.
  • suremeansyes
    lol
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    In for those who only read the title

:laugh:

• sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    You know people would get a lot less argument on this topic if they actually said what they meant.

A calorie is absolutely and definitively a calorie. Stating otherwise is plain silly. It's a unit of measurement for goodness sake!

What you actually MEAN to say is that when attempting to maintain a reduced calorie diet it is sometimes necessary to make compromises to ensure that you are not only staying under budget but also getting sufficient food.

Exactly what that balance is depends on the person, their metabolism, their level of activity and their range of food that they are willing to eat.

And where does Jonah's **** fit into this?
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223

Actually I was just being humorous, the calorie debate is boring :yawn:
    DAWGX4y.gif
  • raven_ous
    And no picture?
    Sorry it is against community guidelines to take provocative pics :wink:
  • raven_ous

I don't know, but I imagine there may be A LOT of butthurt involved! :laugh:
  • suremeansyes

I know where it probably doesn't fit.

Anal, amirite?
  • raven_ous

I know where it probably doesn't fit.

Anal, amirite?
    nyJgTct.jpg
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    28bgt1g.jpg
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    I <3 NEW YORK
  • raven_ous
    28bgt1g.jpg