First day on here

Options
Starting at 302. Begining goal 10% or 32 pounds. Second goal 240. I may want to stay there. Won't know until I get there. :)

Replies

• Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 10% is a great starting goal! if you need any advice there are lots of people on here who can help out. Feel free to send me a friends request if you like.
  • sprungerj1
    sprungerj1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck; on my second day and feel good.
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    congratulations I've been here since January keeps me in line. stick with it you'll do fine just keep moving forward. I feel any day I'm not gaining is a good day. good luck on your journey
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Welcome... To the first day of your healthy new life. Feel free to add me.
  • TiarraJ926
    Options
    Welcome, you have taken the first step. Add me. I look forward to sharing our journeys.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on day 1 !! You can do this! You may slip at times, but we are here to help you right back up. Glad you're on a journey to a healthier YOU!!!!!!!

Feel free to add.
    I'm 48 and loving the new lifestyle

Nancy
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Jennicia74
    Jennicia74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You will have good days and bad days. You will want to quit, BUT YOU WONT! Arm yourself with support and you will do amazing things! I'm on MFP round TWO! So everyones story is different- but you got this! :)
  • twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here since January and love the community and the inspiration! Feel free to add me ;-)
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Good luck in your journey!! You can do this!!
  • heyyymissjohnson
    Options
    Welcome. Incremental goals are the way to go. That way you are not overwhelmed. Good luck.:happy: