INSANITY GRADUATES

Options
Hello! I completed Insanity and did an additional 2 weeks of month 2 since they are such good work out. I would like to do another round, and was wondering if I should just follow it exactly, modify it, or just repeat month 2? I'm worried month 2 would be to strenuous on my body to keep repeating. I also always add in ab and butt work out every day. (Wether it's cardio abs, "tummy tuck" from brazil butt lift, or something from the internet) for my butt work outs, I do different squat variations with/with out weights, and usually the "high and tight" vid from Brazil Butt lift (which uses a booty resistance band and ankle weights). My scale didn't change much but I see a huge difference in my before and after pictures. I would love to complete another round to maximize results, just looking for some friendly advice to go about it in the most effective/ safe way possible ! Thanks in advance !

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    If you want to do it, go for it! Many people have done several rounds of Insanity and did just fine. The only thing I'd recommend is taking another active rest week before starting it again to rest your body!

Feel free to friend me, I love talking to other Insanity grads! :)
  • jcdoerr
    jcdoerr Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    If you want to do it, go for it! Many people have done several rounds of Insanity and did just fine. The only thing I'd recommend is taking another active rest week before starting it again to rest your body!

^^^This for sure, take a little bit of time to rest before getting back to it!

I had great success going back and repeating month 2 (no need to go all the way back to month 1). In between I just did the whole recovery week workouts again then went straight to the beginning of the month 2 workouts.
  • ElectrikC
    ElectrikC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Graduated top of my class '13! Haha. But on a serious note, do it! I did Insanity twice last year and each time produced great results. I would recommend taking a break after finishing the second month, at least 2 weeks to let your body recover and just focus on the recovery week exercises during that time. Keep eating healthy, drinking lots of water and drink your protein shakes to keep your muscles strong! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A little break wouldnt hurt....I did it twice and got great results. No I use it in my workout routine to switch things up.
  • jb290978
    jb290978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Coming up to the end of week 2 on month 2 and its soooo hard.
    My knee isn't right, I have had a shooting pain in my ankle, shoulder has hurt and funny twinges everywhere. Ankle and shoulder are better now but my muscle wont mend until a stop. Had 3 days break but still there so im just cracking on with it.

Anyways i was wondering the same if im not happy by the end ofthe month . Ive had good results so far but may need more time. I would mix it up a bit now you have done it. One thing I can not wait is to go back to month 1 and seeing how much ive improved by blasting through a session.