Looking for friends to share meal plans

Options
I only have 2 friends on My Fitness Pal and I really like sharing and supporting.I don't like to be nosey but it helps me to have friends to compare diet plans at the end of the day.I really shouldn't say compare but to get idea's on food to eat and stay under my 1200 calories.I also wonder if anyone has tried any of the Advocare products? My daughter used to sell the stuff and this last week I have used the Cleanse,I do believe it may have helped.I also bought the ThermoPlus but not sure that is working.Anyway I have 80 pounds to lose so friend me if anyone is in the same boat as me.

Replies

• ACCTGQUEEN
    ACCTGQUEEN Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a message. :-)
  • KristenMarieRuffles
    KristenMarieRuffles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started a week ago at 199lbs and want to get down to 150-155lbs OR a size 10 whichever comes first....I am on the 1200 calorie a day plan with little exercise outside my daily activities (so far I will increase my exercise as I progress a bit - baby steps..) i like you like to check out other peoples diaries for ideas....im always on the lookout for new products that are tasty and low in calories and such...feel free to add me if youd like :)
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    well I am out.. I never am under 1200 calories...
  • Melistia
    Melistia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have close to 80 to lose and follow 1200 calories. I'm also new so feel free to add me!!