Hi. I'm Wanda

wanda083
wanda083 Posts: 4
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Wanda im starting this journey for me because I need to lose weight. I'm so self conscious I like to hide my self in really big clothes. I m not really fit at all I'm out of breath going up 14 stairs . My biggest down fall is the food part I'm sure if I walk for at least 30 minutes a day I'll lose weight not as fast but at least it's still weight lost. And that's what counts.
If any one wants to be frieNds let me know we can motivate each other in our journey:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Welcome to MFP!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey!

Also, feel free to friend me.
  • Hi Wanda, I need a friend, too. Today was my first real day. I need to go exercise. Hey I did okay for a first day.
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Hi Wanda, Welcome to MFP. You will love this site. It's simple and easy to follow. I've done alot of different site, Weight Watcher, Sparkspeople and know MFP. Between them all I find this one the easiest. Take it one day at a time. The good old saying "How do you eat an elephant, One bite at a time" One trick I did learn was that if I was unable to track what I ate immediately on MFP I write it down then add it later. This way you do not lose track of what you ate throughout the day. Well Good Luck and have fun with it.

Liliane
  • Today was my first real day changing my life and it was hard. I did 30 minutes of walking and ate pretty good..what did you do? I'm glad your first day went well day two will be easier :smile: I hope me and you started at same lol
  • Awww thank you for your tip . Your such a sweet heart. I'm sure it's going to help me out in the future. How far away are u from your goal weight?
This discussion has been closed.