Did you notice?

Options
In the morning I seem more slimmer and can see my curves better..but late at night I seem wider and can hardly see them. Can this be normal? Does anyone else go through this?

Replies

• KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Oh YES! I love how much flatter my tummy feels first thing in the AM!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I always feel slimmer after a workout.
    I feel like my clothes even magically fit better.
    LOL.
  • paulagabay
    Options
    me too!
  • BleacherAddict
    Options
    i completely agree! that's why on progress pic days, i make sure to wake up extra early, grab a banana, and hit the gym, so i can race home and take the pics before the day really gets started. :laugh:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Every morning I get up! Lived in Holland for 5 years. Moved to GR 8 months ago. Ever go to the aquatic center? Sorry, Every time I see a new post and look I go see who wrote it.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    yes, most definitely. You're going to bloat during the day or hold food that isn't digested yet, or retain water. I feel my best in the early morning.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wonderful gravity working against us. You are thinner in the morning because your spine has had a chance to elongate. At the end of the day the weight of gravity compresses your spine making you a little shorter than you were in the morning.
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    your not alone. I even feel slimmer, and that my clothes fit better in the morning, than they do later in the day.