Looking for a new batch of 20 somethings that log daily!!

Options
Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
As harsh as this may sound, I did a "spring cleaning" on my list of everyone that didn't take this seriously enough and haven't logged in for a good amount of time. I love having new friends but hoping to gain ones that log and online everyday, if not almost every day! :]

Replies

• ovi212
    ovi212 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So far I've logged 30 days in a row, had a weekend off before that and then a couple week stretch. I'm almost 23 :)
  • MistuhBeefMan
    Options
    Im 24 and Ive lost 100 lbs since I began when I was 18. I live a healthy lifestyle and anyone can add me for support and vice-versa.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, lets keep em comin' :]
  • jhinds88
    jhinds88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm loggin. All day err dayy! I think I'm on day 20? Would love to peep at some fitgirl diaries :)
  • BioticMatriarch
    Options
    I'm 23 & I've been trying to log every day (minus these past two days since my internet has been out until an hour ago).
    I think if I had some motivated people on my list it will help me stay motivated.

I hope this makes sense.
  • Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me:)
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm 21, just started here 5 days ago but I'm not going to stop logging anytime soon ;).
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I log daily, everything. Very useful for me. Add me if you like.
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are welcome too add me! And anyone else who logs daily. I eat clean and log all my workouts too :)
  • SuperSammi22
    SuperSammi22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Heyhey! I am 21 (turning 22 in three weeks). I log everyday! Anybody feel free to add me! :}
  • eherte
    eherte Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 28 and have been logging for over a month with the exception of 1 day. Anyone please feel free to addadd me to help us all stay motivated.
  • gigihotetz
    Options
    hey! 23 here! I've been logging daily lately, I'm looking to lose 20 pounds by the summer!!
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I log every day except on vacations, which don't seem to happen too often :p feel free to add me :)
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and log daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • CelticFire13
    Options
    Hey I'm 27 and this is the very first day for me and I plan on logging in every day. I have some health issues that have me on a restricted diet so I'm hoping to find support outside my own family.
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and log everyday. I miss things on the weekends.. but I'm continuously trying to improve! Add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and I'm on every day (bit addicted actually) lol.
  • jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    25 and I log every day. Been a member for about a month. Anyone on this thread, feel free to add me!
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and 80 days in :)
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 from England. I have a 101 day streak at the moment, and I'm not planning on stopping!
    I'm a nightmare when it comes to friends on here - if they haven't logged for 5 days, unless they have a legit reason for it, I delete them!