IIFYM Friends--Newish

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Heley. I'm 25 and from San Jose, CA. I've been tracking my macros for a while and would like to find other "IIFYMers" to share ideas/knowledge. If there's any in my area.. even better! Feel free to friend me :) You can also find me on instagram @heleyzad

Replies

• eedawkins
    Options
    I'm thinking about tracking my macros, but I have been on a ketone diet for the past few months and lost 8 pounds. Will this put weight back on me? I am at about 20% BF and want to reach 16 ish...
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a IIFYM girl, too!

I just sent you a follow; my IG name is Jenniferrr127 for anyone interested =D
  • samanthasherfey
    samanthasherfey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I really wanted to start tracking my marcos BUT the whole thing confuses the HECK outta me. Can anyone help me calculate and explain?
    I'm not sure of the information you will need from me so here are the basics. I'm 20 year old female. I weight 175lbs. I want to weigh 110-115. I'm 5'3.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    LOVE me some IFFYM.. As you can see... ate 4 servings of ice cream the other day.. It's like I never stopped bulking :)
  • jhinds88
    jhinds88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Omg finally!! I've been trolling looking for IIFYM girls for like two weeks lol I'm on day 15 and logging 20 I think? adding all y'all if you don't mind. You're more than welcome to add me back :)
  • Chosenbrah
    Options
    If it fits your mouth :D
  • sunbutt82
    Options
    There is a group on FB for women and a main page for everyone. Very good support system there! IIFYM Women <-- the name :)
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    Been on IIFYM for almost 2 months now!!! Still starting out, weighing foods can be tedious but once you have it down - you're good to go!! Feel free to add!
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm a IIFYM girl, too!

I just sent you a follow; my IG name is Jenniferrr127 for anyone interested =D

Followed!! I love Instagram because I showcase what I make and include the macros/calories!! lol taking it to a whole new level.
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    I'm a IIFYM girl... and I try to update my food log every day (even tho what I eat isnt very exciting)
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Another iifym girl here! holla!!! haha- my diary is open-feel free to add me :) I have only been doing it for 2 weeks but I got a good handle on it :)
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I really wanted to start tracking my marcos BUT the whole thing confuses the HECK outta me. Can anyone help me calculate and explain?
    I'm not sure of the information you will need from me so here are the basics. I'm 20 year old female. I weight 175lbs. I want to weigh 110-115. I'm 5'3.

Hi Sam,

This is the best place to start:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Everything you need to know is right in there, how to calculate your targets and everything