Calling everyone with open diaries!!!

Options

Replies

• TheThriftstorian
    TheThriftstorian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to befriend anyone and everyone! I don't really have any real-life fitness motivators, so I would love some online peoples to kick my *kitten* into shape.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Open feel free to add me. Be warned I log everything every day, try not to look at Saturdays as those will preclude alcohol, meat, cheese, insert what ever weakness comes across my sight. The things I love in life haha.
  • scrchrds
    scrchrds Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm open! Feel free to add me!
  • sailawaykate
    Options
    Feel free to add! I've got an open diary. :)
  • cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Options
    Mine is open, though I admit I really do need to start making some better choices. Difficult when I have to work through lunch/dinner sometimes. But anyone is free to add. :)
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Open
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    open - feel free to add me if you like.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Open! :)
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am open would really like some friends on here who also have open diaries...
  • sabes_178
    sabes_178 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I always keep my diary open and I would love more friends with open diaries! Its fun to see what others are eating and it sometimes gives me good meal ideas :)

Please feel free to add me, everyone!
  • STASSUS
    STASSUS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and probably interesting because I cheat a lot with my eating but have managed a good amount of weight lost since December. The entire month of March was a disaster for me. But I eat pasta and bread so I'm proof that it is calories in calories out.

You don't have to eat perfectly all the time to lose.

Now that it is warming up here I've been doing lots of walking and getting good results.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I eat a lot of protein because my body functions better (and my hair does better--it started falling out once, long story) and not much int he way of grains. Lots of fruits and veggies.

Feel free to add me!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    is beer healthy?
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm on maintenance and use my Fitbit "real time" activity to set my cal limit as MFP is too generous for me.

M-F I eat at a small deficit of 250cals then at w/e all hell may let loose so M-F are best for sensible ideas but there will always be biccies etc included. I aim for minimum 100g protein/day.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well mine isn't open but if anyone wants to be my friend it is ;)
  • mwkimmel
    mwkimmel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm open as well.
  • carmendave
    carmendave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'mopen as long as you friend request me, I cook a lot! and I'm willing to share recipes
  • keziak1
    keziak1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    just opened mine