motivating friends wanted!!!

Hey everyone! I kinda just realized a couple of days ago how much stuff is here on mfp.com. I never really thought about the app having a website attached lol! Anywho, I've been using the app for a couple months and I log daily except on vacations, even then I try to log. I'm looking for some friends who can help motivate me since I'm determined to lose another 120lbs (already down 25!) I know it's gonna be a long, frustrating journey but I'm doing it!
I'm 23 years old, 5'7" & started at 283 my goal is 140!
If you would like to add me feel free. I also like and comment on my friends stuff already.

:smile: :wink: :smile:

Replies

• mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Request sent:)
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks girl
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Add me!! Always on and I log daily
  • LoveDanceSing
    Sent!
  • ElizabethIrish
    ElizabethIrish Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I log daily and keep my diary open and welcome all new motivated friends!
  • l8yboss
    l8yboss Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in, feel free to add me! I've lost 30, have another 60-70 to go......it's more fun to take a trip with friends then go alone!! :happy:
  • LoveDanceSing
    Thanks!
  • I would love to be your fitness friend!
  • LoveDanceSing
    Added you fatness1000
  • 281Danielle
    281Danielle Posts: 113
    You can add me, I log pretty much everyday minus some Saturdays or Sunday's. I'm 24 years old 5'7" and started at 281 and want to get down to 150-160, so we are pretty much in the same boat minus you wanting to lose 10-20 more than me lol.
  • cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Anyone here is free to add me as well. Looking for more friends to interact with and to have to help motivate eachother. :)
  • I am to old, but wish you all the luck on your journey to a healthier you :))
  • hi im antonia mora, nice to see im not alone
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Hey feel free to add
  • I'm here if you need me! Add me!!!
  • tamiboblami
    tamiboblami Posts: 1 Member
    I just rejoined My Fitness Pal. Tomorrow makes a week. I have my first weigh-in at a Weight-loss Challenge that I joined. I needed something to get me motivated. I need to lose 155 lbs. to meet my goal! Daily I ask God to take away my appetite for unhealthy things and increase my desire for healthy habits and food. I have been doing great! I am anxious to see the scale tomorrow!
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Hello! I just joined this website a few weeks ago, and I've been looking for motivating friends as well. Please add me!
  • valtafjoe2013
    valtafjoe2013 Posts: 2 Member
    feel free to add me
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    If I could tell my 23 year old self one thing to do it would get over your bad self and exercise. Exercise for the rest of your life. Find ways to have fun with it. No excuses. You'll be saving your life and enjoying your life so much more. I'm on it now. Having a good time being fit and lighter.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    You go girl!!! 25 down - Fantastic!!! would love to help you with your journey!