Day Five on the site

DakotaKeogh
DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
So I flipped over from a competing site where I've been since last May. I'm sorry to lose that weight loss history - the first 72 pounds - but this site is just superior in every way. I've got about another 27 to go and it's getting tougher all the time. The good thing about being heavy was the weight loss was so dramatic at first. There was instant gratification. These days every pound is a tooth and nail battle.

Happy to trade encouragements with people who want them. Good to know you.

Brett

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Hey Brett and welcome. Fantastic job on the 72lbs! This site definitely blows the others out of the water. Much luck on your last few pounds :)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Hi

Hope you are getting ready to concur the world on this site. I will tell you with some strong determination and the will to succeed you will go far. I have done well by logging all my food. It helps to do it before you eat it (you will be surprise how many calories are in things) I check,check and recheck the calorie content because they are not always accurate on the site. I am not a big exercise person (very hard to fit it in most days) . I work out abit with my WII (too much fun) I started by calorie level at 1200 but after a few weeks I discovered that it was far to low so I brought it up to 1430 and I lose 1 pound a week almost like clockwork. I hit the wall a couple times and did not lose for the week then the following week it got its MoJo back and off it came. I can tell you that I do budget for a treat ( I love Yoplait delights chocolate raspberry) There is a really good web site hungry girl.com tons of recipes for some yummy food (one of my favs is chicken cordon blu ) I really began to have more energy at about 20 pounds off. It is funny because the body changes slowly but its cool to discover all the new things that you have (or to be more exact the things you don’t have) like one less roll on your tummy or hey I forgot I have dimples in my cheeks Again you can do it just hang in there an be patient.
    Pam
This discussion has been closed.