motivating friends wanted!!!

2»

Replies

• siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Congrats on being off to a great start!

Anyone here is free to add me. I too am trying to lose a large amount. 100 lbs is my goal for right now. I log in daily to track my progress and to offer as much encouragement and support for others as I can.
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    anyone is welcome to add me!
  • I'll be your friend!
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    You can add me, I log pretty much everyday minus some Saturdays or Sunday's. I'm 24 years old 5'7" and started at 281 and want to get down to 150-160, so we are pretty much in the same boat minus you wanting to lose 10-20 more than me lol.

Sweet!
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks everyone for the support!
  • Add me! I just had a baby three weeks ago and have 33 pounds to my goal weight. I gained fifty during pregnancy
  • 143trinity
    143trinity Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have another 30lbs to lose! Just had a baby 4 mths ago. Use to be a personal trainer and weight loss counselor.
  • Sending you a request. Fell off the fitness wagon a couple weeks ago when I went on vacation, but I am back and more motivated than ever. Would love to have some more motivation buddies.
  • Motivation and accountability are two issues I struggle with. 25 pounds is awesome!! Keep the faith and "keep on keepin on"
  • Been using it since October but never got onto the website until now. Feel free to add, always happy to like and comment on other's successes! (or a gee-up if we slip!) :glasses: