Zombies! Run 5k Trainer

Options
Does anyone else have this app? I just got it and think that it is awesome!

Replies

• april9675
    Options
    I have it and love it too! I'm on Mission 4, can't wait to get in another run!!
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I did The Story Begins and week 1 workout 1 today =) and am so excited about it!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Just did week 4, day 3 yesterday. On to week 5 tomorrow!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I use the regular Zombies, Run! app when I'm not training for anything in particular. I'm close to finishing c210k so I will be returning to my duties as Runner 5 soon.

I want to try the c25k version just for the story :x
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    It's a blast! Nice way to add a bit of fun to a run for variety.
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun - what does it do?
  • Kassidi21
    Options
    Natmarie, it's a fun app that tells a zombie apocalypse story while you work out and has you go on "runs" to collect supplies and adds to the story while you're working out! I am definitely NOT a runner, but i really enjoy this!
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love Zombies, Run! I am doing the c25k version offered by Zombies, Run!

I won't spoil anything, but I find that I talk out loud when I use the app. "No! Sam, it's ok!" etc. Lol
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I am definitely not a runner, but I've been thinking of trying this. The idea is so appealing. I have heard of others using it on a treadmill...I was wondering how possible that is. I mean, are there a lot of quick starts and stops, things which would make you have to adjust the treadmill, and make the game a pain the *kitten*?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    Ok, I became Runner5 today. Really enjoying it, and it's a shame that I'm exhausted and have to go to work, because I'd love to complete the first mission. The intro was rather long, and I'm ready to get on with the story!
  • Kassidi21
    Options
    I have actually been using it on the treadmill =) and i think it works just fine! I'm glad you got it and like it! I am definitely NOT a runner either haha
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I love Zombies, Run! I am doing the c25k version offered by Zombies, Run!

I won't spoil anything, but I find that I talk out loud when I use the app. "No! Sam, it's ok!" etc. Lol

Never knew they had a c25k version until it was posted here! I will be trying this!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I want to try this!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to DL it on my dumb-*kitten* phone for a week. Me thinks it's time for a new phone.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    was yours 3.99?
  • YukiValentine
    YukiValentine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I heard good things, I wanna try it!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SnuggleSmacks
    Options
    was yours 3.99?

It's $1.99 for the 5k version, which is scaled down and starts with walking and jogging intervals. It's for beginners.

It's $3.99 for the full version which includes all of season 1 and I think most of season 2. I will definitely be getting that after I complete the 5k.