Long overdue success story and pics 255-185

Options
elothen
elothen Posts: 155 Member
I actually started my journey in the summer of 2010, just before my 30th birthday. I managed to drop from 255 to 185 within 4-5 months. Since then I've managed to keep it between 185 and 200. I kinda start to freak out at 195 now.

Note: I have ZERO will power with food. If I'm caught at a pizza or Chinese buffet I WILL eat until I'm in sheer pain, even today. The trick for me was avoidance. Don't buy that stuff, don't go to those places. It's one thing to walk into the pantry and grab a stack of Oreo's but something else altogether to get in your car, drive to the store, find them, buy them, drive home, and devour.

Also I needed an activity to really drive why I shouldn't drink and overeat. At first it was mud runs, now it's soccer.

If I could pull it off, I promise you can too!

So this is from way back but I'd never found my before pictures, so here goes!

fat_chris_zpsf12b3ab6.jpg
fat_chris_2_zps22c47bb9.jpg
fat_chris_3_zpsa90f9ef0.jpg

Last year (started to backslide a bit)
33345656_1045_zpsf956caeb.jpg

Last summer
33345656_4255_zpscb2febf2.jpg
33345656_6407_zps8eb3fc16.jpg

Last weekend (yeah I gotta clean that mirror) (and add some muscle!)
5bcc5791-fc5b-438f-93a9-1cdb859b5bec_zps188430a5.jpg

Replies

• belanna5
    belanna5 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations! You rock that suit
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you're an inspiration!

I can relate to "no will power" I just don't buy junk food cuz I know what I'm capable of ;)
  • Kdrules
    Kdrules Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. Keep up the great work.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great work......well done!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results!
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Great work man! You look so much happier now.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh dear.. you look great! Let the muscle grow in that body! Good luck!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Nice work man! Keep it up...
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OH man, I thought you had shaving cream on your face. I was like, why did he take a picture of himself with a little bit of shaving cream, then I realized your mirror is pretty messy like your post mentioned. ...Regardless,... have to say congrats. That is a great accomplishment.. and you're looking Super Sharp in that Suit.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • lalharthi2013
    Options
    keep up the hardwork
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    OH man, I thought you had shaving cream on your face. I was like, why did he take a picture of himself with a little bit of shaving cream, then I realized your mirror is pretty messy like your post mentioned. ...Regardless,... have to say congrats. That is a great accomplishment.. and you're looking Super Sharp in that Suit.

Haha! I don't even own a razor, lol! Clearly I don't own Windex or a washing machine either. ;-)

Thanks man, take care!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!