Progress Pictures - 30 kg lost!

Options
I am almost halfway through my weight loss journey and the other day I weighed in to see that I have now lost 30.2kg (66.57lbs)! So, even though I still have a long way to go, I wanted to post some progress pictures to remind myself of how far I've come.

7025fa63-e9eb-437e-89cc-ce0c38a4777e_zpsec31e64b.jpg

PhotoGrid_1397616479117_zps72307425.jpg

The left one in both pictures is me about a month into losing weight, having lost about 10kg (22.04lbs) already. The photos on the right are me today, having lost 30.2kg total.

11b391be-96f4-4a1c-8808-4078ba64f261_zpsb44b1b09.jpg

As I have progressed with my weight loss I have become more comfortable wearing dresses. On the far left is a very rare full body shot of me at my heaviest weight. In the middle is also about a month in, and on the right is today again. I decided to try on a dress that I bought about a year ago but had never actually worn. I thought it would fit better now - turns out it is now too loose and I have to hold it in at the back so it is form fitting! I hope I can get it altered as I do really like the dress, and it would be a shame not to get the opportunity to wear it at least once!

As I said I still have a way to go, but I never thought I would make it this far! I'm so glad I have though. I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends, family and myfitnesspal!

Thanks for reading. :smile:

Replies

• ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!:flowerforyou:
  • EmilyL128
    EmilyL128 Posts: 38
    Options
    You look amazing!!:flowerforyou:

Aww, shucks. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! What a transformation :) you must be proud :flowerforyou:
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    Fabulous! What a transformation :) you must be proud :flowerforyou:

I am pretty proud of myself, I can't lie! Thank you so much for your kind words. :flowerforyou:
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile: amazing achievement!
    Billy x
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job :) You look fantastic :flowerforyou:

I would like to lose around 33 kg, so it was nice to see that it does make a big difference.

I personally like the blue dress best, but then again... I like blue
  • Kiwi_Odette
    Kiwi_Odette Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!! So impressive!!
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well done. you look amazing :-)
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job on your weight loss. Keep the hard work up.
  • helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You should definitely get that dress altered it's really pretty :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I had the same experience with some clothes that I bought last year - they were tight back then. I thought this time they would and there I made a big mistake - they don't fit anymore - too loose. Still, belts helped. Atleast, wear them once, like you said.

You are looking great! Job well done, indeed!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! That is a HUGE difference. way to WORK it! you'll definitely reach your goal!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! Keep up the hard work, you look awesome :)
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad I have this community to share my successes with! Remember you are all doing really well too.
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    Great job :) You look fantastic :flowerforyou:

I would like to lose around 33 kg, so it was nice to see that it does make a big difference.

I personally like the blue dress best, but then again... I like blue

Thank you! It was hard for me to see a difference for awhile but when I hit the 20kg mark I really started to notice my facial features becoming more defined and my clothes fitting better. Now that I've hit 30 a lot of my clothes are very loose on me and I am starting to get a bit of an idea of what my body will look like when I get down to a healthy weight. It's motivation to keep going!
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    Awesome work! You should definitely get that dress altered it's really pretty :)

Thanks! I left it in my closet for too long because I was saving it for a special occasion. But then when I had opportunities to wear it, I never did, because I thought it was "too good" for those occasions. I think I'll have to go out and do something with friends to celebrate my loss though, after I've got my dress altered, so I have a reason to wear it!
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    great progress!! :drinker:
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    great progress!! :drinker:

Cheers! :drinker:
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    your doing great! keep it up lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!