changes

jenny181111
jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
So, I began three changes at the beginning of the month, (which went down to two after it simply wasn't possible to continue with all three!) Squats... Well, I couldn't continue those But, drinking 250 ml of water a day, has now gone up to 500 ml a day which is brilliant as I always hated the taste I have continued, and hoping to learn to actually like it! I've also not eaten any crisps this month, which is huge! Previously I would have eaten at least one packet per day. Happy happy, two medium sized victories, things I want to continue towards my happy, future healthy life
Small changes matter xx

Replies

• snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Good for you Jenny! Small changes can equal big results over time!
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    One day at a time is my motto. Nothing wrong with trying something and if you don't like it try something else as long as your doing it!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Excellent job! The small changes that we make permanent lead to bigger changes later on. The water is a huge accomplishment! Your body will thank you :drinker:
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Baby steps get you farther than giant ones. Keep it up.
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    thank you all, I'm very pleased :D
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Great job! Slow changes are good!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Great job! Those small changes make big differences in the long run.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!