Back and going to stick to it!!!

Options
Well, over the past year I have tried to lose weight and i got down 5 lbs.... However, This year WILL be different. And rather than wait til the first to start, I am resolutioning it now. I would ideally like to lose 40 lbs... but would be so happy with 20 lbs. I really am more concerned about getting my cardio up so I can do all the activities i want to and keep up with my guy in the summer!
Wish me luck!
It's going to happen this time!!!
xoxo - S

Replies

• shullrd
    Options
    Welcome to the community! You can do it! This is a great community for finding support and meeting your weight loss goals.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! Ad I hope you're right! I could really use all the support I can get
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! You can't beat the support here - wishing you great success!
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Seems like it so far! (And hopefully I still have this attitude a few weeks from now...)
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Seems like it so far! (And hopefully I still have this attitude a few weeks from now...)
  • colleenannboyd
    colleenannboyd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. This last year I flucuated and went up and down. I am tired of feeling this way. I want to stick to it too. It's hard, but it is worth it.
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Well we can be in it together!!! This will be our year!!!! Woot woot