You motivate me and I'll motivate you....c'mon friends

Options
Greetings all.....I am actually re-introducing myself as I fell off the wagon a while back and now I am 40 and really concerned about my health. This is great place to meet people with similar goals, help and motivate one another and I am all about that. I am currently working on y 18th year active duty service n the Army and I am currently stationed in Korea. The family is all home back in VA so I want to shed 50 pounds and blow my wife away when I come home. I implore anyone who wants to be motivate to add me....good luck all.

Replies

• Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Will be good for both of us
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    6 kids, in the Army and wanting to lose weight? Full of admiration, seriously.

You can do it, my friend.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • DonkeyKongMaster
    Options
    i dont have any friends yet either! :) Im up for an add. good luck with your journey
  • amydadeyrhodes
    amydadeyrhodes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....it wouldn't hurt for me to have a little more motivation
  • Just_Bina
    Just_Bina Posts: 12
    Options
    you can add me
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you can add me anyone can
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends here, have been weeding my friends list over the past month! I am very active on here and in my opinion I do alot of cheering and supporting. Looking for active friends that will support me as much as I support them!
  • paulakabrownegg
    paulakabrownegg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me also, i am on here a good bit. My counter doesnt show right as i travel and i usually miss a day of logging 1 a month. I am looking for people to chat with and especially if you in LA, MS, or TX and like doing 5k, 10k, or obstacles..
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • CoRockChick77
    CoRockChick77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!