New beginning join me in my weight loss journey!!

Options
4/16/2014 DETERMINED to shed the pounds looking for all the motivation that I can get and give to others as well! Good luck to you all!!

SW 241
GW 190

Replies

• jolenethomas24
    jolenethomas24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Herbalife has helped me to reach all my goals. Major weight loss in the last 2 years 70lbs+, and muscle gain 5lbs. If anyone would like more information on incorporating herbalife into their journey, Id be happy to help!

Thomas_jolene@ymail.com
  • Just_Bina
    Just_Bina Posts: 12
    Options
    I will join you on your journey to lose weight, add me as a friend so we can encourage each other
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you on your weight loss journey, as well as have you join me on mine. Anyone is very welcome as well. Can't hurt to have more friends for motivation and support.
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    il join you as im determined to get this weight off and keep it off
  • karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will be right there with you! Love the support and motivation friends can provide!
  • janebriz
    janebriz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jane and this is day 2 on myfitnesspal. I am also wearing a fitbit for motivation. I have had the fitbit for 2 weeks and able to shed 4 pounds. My goal is to lose 30 pounds total SW 200 current weight 196 and goal weight 165. I would love to be friends to all who replied as well.
  • PRguez
    PRguez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started couple of weeks ago :O so far so good (besides today).

I found the community here very welcoming.

Add me pls so we can encourage e/other.

Everybody else is welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we cry and so we laugh together :drinker: (with water)
  • cheriedv
    cheriedv Posts: 9
    Options
    I would like to join you and all the other responders of this post. .You all seem determined and supportive.Please feel free to add me
  • bnredo
    bnredo Posts: 3
    Options
    It's so nice to see all the support that is available. This is my first time on a community board and I am just as interested to see if I can be successful with consistently posting as I am with losing weight. I am really trying to get toned for summer.My weight is just going up and up so I am trying to get a grasp on it.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Good luck!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends here too, have been weeding my friends list over the past month! I am very active on here and in my opinion I do alot of cheering and supporting. Looking for active friends that will support me as much as I support them!

I would love to join you on your journey!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    You can add me for motivation!