101 pounds gone!

pattycakes80
pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
i started in may, 2013. admittedly, i lost 10 pounds prior to signing up for MFP, but this is my official 100 pounds gone with this site.

i have more to accomplish, but whenever i get irked at a 2.1 loss for the week, i will reflect on these pictures.

i do not need to explain how difficult it is to post the before pictures, but this experience has opened my mind to the power of support and motivation. perhaps someone that is stuck can pull a little inspiration my past and understand that anything is possible.

i simply logged everything, made it a point to exercise at least 5/week and understood that slow and steady will always win the race. back in may, i thought i could never lose weight, but not even one year later i am a happier, thinner girl. dedication grew out of the small changes i made in the beginning - cutting out pop, walking most places, ditching fast food. eventually i craved healthier choices and my body demanded tougher workout challenges. the most amazing makeover is not physical, it is the mental change. and i marvel at it on a daily basis. :)

let's hope i post these correctly!

20fa7375-434c-4527-b9b0-a34ff1f9e1b3_zps2253ca0e.jpg

ecd27115-ebd0-4cf6-9985-b03c57b61614_zps1d67849d.jpg

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    You look so great. It takes a lot to keep going sometimes but the pictures you have here are a trophy to what you have achieved. :happy:
  • StephVa22
    StephVa22 Posts: 28
    My goal is to lose 100lbs and you are an inspiration to me! You look amazing!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Congratulations - you look beautiful and your smile reflects your positive attitude to life. Well done

:flowerforyou:
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Amazing job, well done!

2.1lbs loss each week is amazing, don't let that irk you at all!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I noticed you cut out soda. Seems so simple (a "I could have had a V-8" moment). I love these success stories. Good on you!!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    amazing. well done! you look great x
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    WOW amazing transformation, you look beautiful and I bet you feel so much healthier/happier.

Well done :flowerforyou: x
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your success. Congrats on such an awesome journey of transformation! :drinker: :happy:
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    You look amazing! you should be so proud of what you've accomplished! :)
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    That's a remarkable change.
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work. You are truly inspiring and reminds me that I can do it too! Thank you for sharing your story. :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Congratulations on your successful journey! You look so healthy and full of life. Your skin is glowing, and that smile...dynamite!
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    What an inspiration you are! You look like a new woman and I hope that the you see the beautiful girl that you are! keep up the hard work and know that we are all looking up to you!
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Wow! Thank you for choosing to share your success with us - you look like a totally different person (and much younger, too!). Very inspiring :)
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Your hard work and dedication have paid off. You look amazing. Truly an inspiration for myself just beginning this journey.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Wow, amazing, simply amazing! You look amazing and I really had to do a double take at the pictures! Congratulations on your hard work & success!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    AMAZING! YOU look absolutely awesome! Congrats!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Amazing amazing job!!!! You look soooo much happier! Congrats on your new life and body! keep up the GREAT work!
  • irisneve
    irisneve Posts: 4
    Wow, well done! You look fantastic and so happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!