30 Day Shred Level 1

Options
Just throwing this out there. I LOVE JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED!!! I've done it several times before and started again the beginning of this month. I finished day 7 today. I take off weekends and do it weekday mornings. If anyone is thinking of trying it. Just do it. You won't regret it. Anyone else in the middle of it now?

Replies

• Starshinelcb
    Starshinelcb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ya I'm on lvl 2 and it's so freaking hard!!! It's a love/hate relationship for me xD
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Level 2 -Week 4 - Day 3. I've been doing 5 days on - weekends free for cardio. LOVE IT! But planks are killing me. I liked level 1 better. LOL. Haven't seen the weight loss tho. But I haven't been dieting either. I am MUCH more flexible and much stronger!
    Keep it up!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 9 today. It was hard at first but totally worth it!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I've just done L1 day 6 - I am now feeling as though I might actually want to go L2 after day 10. Am a bit concerned as I broke my wrist last summer and I still find the push ups really hard and a bit painful. My wrist has healed properly so I don't think I'm doing any damage - just concerned that I won't be able to do the next level.
  • kuntakintae
    kuntakintae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did it in the past when I had a lot of weight to lose. I got pretty buff. But I remember the planks in lvl 2 were the worst. My shoulders would get tired before the muscle groups I was trying to work. On account of the planks I actually found level 2 harder than level 3. Hard, but really worth it. (I only do it once a week now)
  • AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and LOVED it! I've been slacking lately and need to lose that last 10lbs so I started it again on Monday. Day 3 today and I can't wait :D
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I just completed day four. Having a hard time getting through the side lunges without stopping, but I think that's from using five pound weights.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I loved it when I did it and considered moving onto her Ripped in 30 or something else....found lifting instead but it's a good starting point..

It would have eventually got too easy for me.
  • soccermom1013
    soccermom1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track...I am starting the 30ds tonight.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Side lunges are hard too - I have only 3 lb weights.

The thing I struggle with the most is the jumping…. for some reason the backs of my knees are SO tight that they don't want to do it. I can make it through but it hurts and it's hard to do it for the entire length of time.