Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight Loss Tickler

Hi! Probably an easy thing for most, but not me! I created my ticker but don't know how to get it added to my posts when I write something. What did I miss not doing?

Replies

• toronto_j
    toronto_j Posts: 206 Member
    Click on "settings" at the top of this page.
  • Thanks...I checked all the sections in "settings" and didn't find anything.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    It's the only thing under settings on the message board

>Home >Recent Posts > My Topics >SETTINGS >Search
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Thanks...I checked all the sections in "settings" and didn't find anything.

This can be confusing for many. It's not the Settings option at the top of the page, but the one just above the boards. There should be one box there. Check it and save if you want your ticker to appear under your posts. Uncheck it and save if you want it not to appear under your posts.
  • toronto_j
    toronto_j Posts: 206 Member
    Thanks...I checked all the sections in "settings" and didn't find anything.

This can be confusing for many. It's not the Settings option at the top of the page, but the one just above the boards. There should be one box there. Check it and save if you want your ticker to appear under your posts. Uncheck it and save if you want it not to appear under your posts.

You're right! Sorry for the confusion.
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Was there gold hidden in the village? Silver, gems?
  • Thanks!!!! I have it!!! Thanks Dianne!

You all are so funny, I was laughing out loud at the "tickler" comments and cat...I know my boss heard me! Thanks for a good laugh! lol :)