t25 or Brazil butt lift?

Options
Hey guys, just a question. I'm currently doing hip hop abs after finishing insanity. I lost 15 with insanity and 21 odd inches and I'm hoping to drop a bit more with hha (I'm feeling skimmer and tighter already and I'm ten days in) but don't know what to do next. I have written a hybrid and was planning on starting that after but am getting tempted by new ones. I know t25 and Brazil butt lift aren't that similar but I'm thinking of things to add to my library and possibility of hybridising. Any suggestions? I'm wanting to lose another 13 lbs but can't do insanity for another round yet (was so hard) x

Replies

• meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    T25 is almost as hard as insanity, maybe a little less plyo but still very hard. Brazil butt lift is easier but still a good workout although there are not that many videos and is not the best cardio out there. If you like the beachbody workouts check out TurboFire, that is one of my favorites, fun, challenging and burns a ton of calories.
  • StephanieJaye1
    Options
    It's funny you should mention this as I have been doing a hybrid T25 and BBL for about 4 weeks now. (In fact I am 6 weeks into the BBL and decided to add the T25 to get more of a full body workout.) I find the hybrid of these two unique programs to be quite refreshing... I begin each session with 1-2 rounds of T25 then finish up with 1 -2 rounds of BBL depending on my energy levels. I find the different nature of the programs compliment each other quite well.

One the whole:
    So far I am not loosing lbs but I have lost 10 cm on my stomach and 3 cm on each of my legs. My BMI is down to 21 but I still need to work on my percentage of body fat as it is still over at 28.3 %. I have been following a 1000 - 1300 calorie a day diet with no bread, pasta, rice nor chicken nor beef. I do however eat lots of fish and veggies and have broken my meals into 5 small meals a day. I drink between 2 to 3 liters of water a day.

Re BBL: Now at the Six week mark, I must confess I am a bit disappointed by the results of BBL. I have even added in numerous extra Bum Bum and High n Tight sessions to my weekly regime as outlined by BBL... and doubled my ankle weights to 5 lbs on each leg and use high intensity stretch bands. My butt is lifting a "little" but really isn't changing shape yet and my saddle bags continue to be a huge challenge. Hopefully with patience and persistence this will change. It is a bit frustrating though because people seem to have amazing results within six weeks.

On the upside, 4 weeks into the hybrid program I am seeing some great changes and definition in my abs.:smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Try a weight lifting program