hungry days

Options
I've been doing pretty good lately in terms of not getting overly hungry between meals, until today when I've just been really hungry. Do you have on and off days like that?

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Abso-freakin-lutely! In fact, the last few days have been like this for me and I just talked myself into having an extra snack even though it means coming in over my calories for the day. Ah hell, at least it's healthy stuff - apple and almonds.

The hardest part is identifying "why" it happens. Most of the time it has to do with hormones. I'm currently ovulating (some months worse than PMS) so I'm pretty sure that's the problem. Sometimes it's just due to my body recovering from a hard workout - especailly the day after a good run or lifting session. And other times it's just random...and I do my best to fight the crazy hungries.
  • samg135
    samg135 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I usually have a hungry day the day after my workout. I try to eat more fruit on these days as I find it fills me up more and helps me not eat too much of the bad foods that I crave.