Need to add friends!

Options
Hello! I am looking to add some friends. I joined MFP two years ago and used it daily. I made it to my goal weight and had never felt better in my life. I was fit and healthy. THEN...I slowly just stopped using this site and then stopped my exercise routine. I have now gained back half of what i worked so hard to lose! I am so frustrated with myself. Starting over is NOT fun! I am determined to do it again though. Knowing for a fact this works will help keep me motivated but I would love to add friends for support and encouragement. I will do the same for you! Thanks!!

Replies

• naturallee_me
    naturallee_me Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having the courage to start over and take action! Please add me to your friend list.
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    you can do it
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    Hello! I am looking to add some friends. I joined MFP two years ago and used it daily. I made it to my goal weight and had never felt better in my life. I was fit and healthy. THEN...I slowly just stopped using this site and then stopped my exercise routine. I have now gained back half of what i worked so hard to lose! I am so frustrated with myself. Starting over is NOT fun! I am determined to do it again though. Knowing for a fact this works will help keep me motivated but I would love to add friends for support and encouragement. I will do the same for you! Thanks!!

add me
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm here daily. Feel free to add me.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. :flowerforyou:
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, feel free to add :)
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    add me, and anyone else who wants too. I'm on here daily and always sending out positive vibes
  • heartlandmama
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! This is why I love this site...people from everywhere willing to help and encourage others!
  • kariparrish
    Options
    Welcome back, I log, post and comment daily and my diary is open. Feel free to add me! Anyone else is welcome to add me also! #hardwork #dedication
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just being here and posting is half the battle. Welcome back! (and add me if you dare... lol)
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    Nobody add me....using reverse psychology :bigsmile:
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Kind of the same road I'm on, FR sent.
  • dgillum72
    Options
    Open to friend requests
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    me too! :)
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Helpful support and friends make this journey so much easier!!
    Any and all I am here for motivation!!! :) good luck
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel freed to add me. I'm a daily logger and pretty active with mfp.
  • staceylynn08
    staceylynn08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you...I stopped working out 2-3 years ago after working very hard to get into the best shape of my life at 40 :-) Yes, it's hard to start all over again & stay motivated knowing how hard it was to achieve fitness goals the first time around...
    I went through a period of self-loathing for letting myself go. My breaking point was when a "friend" told me that I looked "rode hard & put up wet" !!! Gee, with friends like that who needs enemies?

I just joined this site and started working out regularly a couple of weeks ago and have found it to be very motivating. I enjoy the challenge of planning my meals each day depending on what workout I'll be doing at the gym.

Feel free to add me as a friend & I'll do the same for you.
  • NicoleHJones
    NicoleHJones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ChaoticSilhouette
    ChaoticSilhouette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss you've already achieved, it shouldn't be as difficult as it initially was now that you know what it takes. I'm also always looking to expand on this support system& looking to do the same for others. Feel free to add me& I'll add you as well, good luck on your journey!
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and for anyone else who wants to add me to their friends list. I login daily!!!!!