Anyone out there doing insanity??

Options
Hey everyone!! I just joined MFP today, but I've been stalking for weeks lol. I'm on week 2 of insanity and looking for anyone else currently in it too! I'm loving the workouts! I have about 20 pounds to lose that I gained stress eating and just not trying. I really could care less about the scale as long as I can wear a bathing suit and not cry! I'm 31 mom of 2 boys and pretty athletic. I've been running on and off since highshool track (which insanity makes me think of). I can do the whole workout just taking my 10 sec breaks when I need to and getting back in. My nutrition is off though. If any ladies out there in the same boat have any sample meal plans or tips that worked for them, please share as I'd love the help! Good luck to you all!!

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady, but I have done Insanity. That is a RIDICULOUS program. Great burner though. I'd be happy to help keep you motivated and on track. Also, if you need some help getting your nutrition dialed in, I'm glad to help you figure it out.

Allan
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello i'm on day 14 tomorrow (Rest day) and also a mum to an 18 month old boy. Feel free to add me and we can see how we progress and help motivate each other on this Insane journey.
  • allyssamartineau
    Options
    Hi there! If you need motivation, meal plan and clean eating resources, and any type of support in general, let me know. I am part of an online community that does just that. Please feel free to get in touch with me at any time :-)
  • junebugskinny
    junebugskinny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm technically on week 4 (though I have missed a few workouts for life reasons) so I'm going to do one more week on month 1 before starting month 2. I actually came on here looking to see if there was an Insanity support group! I'd love to share tips, support and commiserate!