New and Determined!

Options
Hi everyone,

I just got started here, and it seems like a great place to track any (hopeful) weight loss and get support!
I am really hoping to start out a great work out regime, and clean up any bad eating habits. I desperately want to be a healthy weight, and feel confident in myself. I don't think I've ever been there, but I'd love to know what it feels like!

Replies

• CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this place is awesome. It's set up so you will succeed with all the supportive people here.

Take care

Carrie:bigsmile:
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    This is a great place for support, and the food log is awesome!!!
    Im here because I had a baby 5 weeks ago, and need to lose 40 lbs!
    Good luck and remember, there WILL be bad days, but on the next day, just move on and keep going!
  • cgonz2sh
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!! I am new to this myself. I am motivated and looking forward to it. What is your goal weight?
  • workingmommyof2
    Options
    We need to keep each other motivated - especially here at work where the temptations are awful!! I believe if we really get determined we can do it!
  • cgonz2sh
    Options
    I agree!!!
  • cinrod312
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started myself and already I love this community! We are all in this together
  • littlenikah
    Options
    Me too! I am ready.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome- you can totally do this. This site is a GREAT support for me. Just remember, it takes consistent effort. You'll be amazed how those half pounds and pounds add up quickly!