Need friends for motivation and accountability.

Options
I have been yo yo dieting for years and with my dad being diagnosed with cancer and my mom with heart issues and diabetes, I've decided I need to get serious! I lost about 60 pounds 3 years ago with Medifast, and had a tummy tuck and lipo suction. Well, I guess that I thought that would fix everything and with going back to my old ways, guess what? I 've gained the weight back, and now instead of having a flabby tummy, I have newly acquired hips and thighs! The Dr said that it would come back in other places , and I wished I would have listened to his advice on staying fit and eating right! So now here I am. Starting over and feeling hungry, depressed, stressed and missing all the wrong foods. Without friends for motivation and support, it is easier for me to cheat and get lazy. Please add me as a friend, so we can do this together! Thank you. :)

Replies

• AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up girl!!! It will all work out!! Please feel free to add me , I love to give and get motivation!! Good luck :)
  • KravMagaMel
    Options
    You can do it! I love that your motivation is being healthy. Sent you a friend request.
  • Tinapopo
    Tinapopo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do this , add me
  • abaumann123
    Options
    I agree, you can do this. We all can if we set our minds to it.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. I log in every day and my diary can be seen by all friends.
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose some unwanted weight I gained back too! You can do it! Add me
  • Jest45
    Jest45 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    NEVER give up.

You can do it.

Add me. I do what I can...
  • struxall38
    struxall38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Omg i totally get you girl!! I been dieting for years and i always get there then i screw it all up gain everything back and feel horrible. Just joined this site and hoping for a change myself. I added u so hopefully we can help each other stay on track
  • struxall38
    struxall38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think i added u anyway if not then just add me
  • MaekaGaming
    MaekaGaming Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I know you can do it!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. You can do this! Its about Lifestyle changes and a whole new you!!!! You can do it!!!
    You may slip at times, but we are here to help you get right back up, dust yourself off, and keep on going!

Sending good thoughts for your parents too.
  • mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have been on my own yoyo for years. I lost 50 lbs and maintained that for almost a year until my grandfather passed away in November. Then I gained it all back. Have about 140lbs to lose and could deff use some inspiration and support myself. Anyone can feel free to add me:)
  • dpants89
    dpants89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am also coming back from a previous loss and then gain! I can relate totally! I am new to this community to so am happy to add people!! :):)

Bianca
  • geoffreyhipango
    geoffreyhipango Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am tired of being a yoyo...I know that there is a part of me that wants to cut through all the negativity and just be free and healthy for me and my wife and family. Really looking for good myfitness friends for encouragement. Please feel free to add me. I going to do this....yeah bring it on.
  • zenna_santos
    zenna_santos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely do it! Accountability is such a huge thing for me, feel free to add :)
  • OccamsDisposableRazor
    Options
    Friend request sent! I've kept up an alternating zumba and strength training routine for the last few months, but I'm always concerned that my tendency for yoyoing will catch up with me. Things go well for a few months and then [Netflix marathon, vacation, excuse-of-the-day] always happens. Here's to accountability and motivation! Anyone else is welcome to add me as well.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Helps with support. :)
  • Nadal1991
    Nadal1991 Posts: 13
    Options
    You did it before so you can do it again!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Never give up, girl. You seem like a strong woman, so you can achieve anything you set your mind to! Sending a request now. :)
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)