Even a little can do a lot! 16 weeks, 13 kg, same top.

Options
Hi guys,

So, I'm nowhere NEAR my final goal weight, but I try to make the time to celebrate little wins. Todays was putting on a top I was wearing 16 weeks ago to take my 'start pic' and realising that it fits far differently. Decided to take another photo as a comparison pic.

13884033481_71cbb8abec_m_d.jpg

Big difference! So, for those of you who, like me, have a LONG way to go - remember, baby steps. We WILL get there. Much love to all - and GOOD LUCK! :happy:

P.s. Flickr has changed things around, give me a sec to organise the pic. Stupid Flickr :mad:

p.p.s. Finally!

Replies

• EmilyL128
    EmilyL128 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi guys,

So, I'm nowhere NEAR my final goal weight, but I try to make the time to celebrate little wins. Todays was putting on a top I was wearing 16 weeks ago to take my 'start pic' and realising that it fits far differently. Decided to take another photo as a comparison pic.

13884033481_71cbb8abec_m_d.jpg

Big difference! So, for those of you who, like me, have a LONG way to go - remember, baby steps. We WILL get there. Much love to all - and GOOD LUCK! :happy:

P.s. Flickr has changed things around, give me a sec to organise the pic. Stupid Flickr :mad:

p.p.s. Finally!

Hmm the pic isn't showing up for me...maybe if I quote it it will. Let's see where this logic takes me...
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    Still didn't work. Darn it. But its great that your top is fitting you better, I bet it looks awesome! I like celebrating the little wins too, as I also have a long way to go. Well done!
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    One last try and then I'm going to abandon flickr forever. Ridiculous!

13884033481_18d68f39ba_m_d.jpg
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There is definitely progress. You should be proud.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Good for you. You are doing it!!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference. Well done.:smile:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    What a difference already!
  • EmilyL128
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great work! You can really see the difference! Well done :)
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    wow !! well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!