Wednesday Warriors - NSVs Anyone?

Options
Anyone have any NSVs* this Wednesday night?

For me...

I always have "goal jeans." Right now my next mini-goal jeans are a 16T (I'm 6'0 tall). I put them on this morning and they zipped and buttoned. Granted I have some serious muffin top going on, so they can't be worn out in public yet, but I'll take it!

*(NSV = successes related to your weight loss journey not linked to the scale)

Replies

• melodylou
    melodylou Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been on this quest since last June. My chiropractor, whom I see about every 6 to 8 weeks, finally noticed at my most recent visit that I had lost weight.
  • Khamerta
    Khamerta Posts: 23
    Options
    mine was a couple of days ago, I was just standing in the bathroom waiting to get in the tub and happened to look over in the mirror and noticed... my back rolls were gone... like its all smooth back there... lol, felt good :D
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Those are great NSV's! Congrats! I also have a pair of goal jeans that I can't wait to fit into!

I am not there yet but today while wearing one of my favourite pairs of gym pants on the treadmill I discovered a minute into my run that they would not stay up on their own! Kinda awkward running while holding my pants up but I was still smiling!

Great to see so many people having awesome progress! Keep it up everyone! :)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Though I can buy off the regular size racks, a lot of my tops and jackets are size XXL. I went out shopping tonight and got myself two new tops - size XL!!! I'm on a roll!!! Can't wait till some more of this fake "baby bump" (or non-existent one) is shed!!! :laugh:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My fitness instructor called me super fit. And my friend got me a photo shoot for my bday coming up bc of my progress. Oh and I tried on a bikini from just last Monday and I see stomach progress.
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am actually OK with wearing yoga pants in public now!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    For years, when I got dressed I checked two things - make sure my shirt mostly covered my butt, and make sure it covered my lower stomach in front. In the last couple weeks, I haven't been stressing abaout it - I think my butt looks ok enough not to be hidden, and as long as I'm wearing pants that aren't loose, my lower tummy bulge doesn't even show. I never thought I'd get here, and it's an amazing feeling :)
  • bjstru
    bjstru Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know it is not wednesday but this is the topic thread that I needed to say what happened yesterday. So I restarted MFP 41 days ago. I had my old navy size 14 wide leg trousers that I would get up past my thighs but could not button. Well today I needed something to wear that required little to no ironing so I slide those bad babies on and I could button them. No they were not perfect but you could not tell me that I was not walking through my city like I wasn't the baddest chic in the world. I think it was the motivation I needed because the scale was not moving as quickly as my 21st century internet having mind thought it should.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The biggest black jeans that I have and wearing now, they were tight and that I had to make sure that I used tops that would hide my front because of camel-toe. Sorry for TMI.

Today, I can't be bothered anymore. Actually, the pant is starting to feel a bit loose but for now it is okay to wear them. I am just making up for those times that I could not wear it nicely.
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    late post, but my nsv was I bought a pair of size 12 jeans shorts yesterday, havent lost any weight this month (boo) but have clearly toned up! woo!
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A guy curling 40s (using momentum of his spine) next to me stopped and picked up 25s after watching me curl 35s with perfect form and time under tension lol.
  • bjstru
    bjstru Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I may not have not understood all the terms you used but obviously you have them watching and feeling like they need to step up their A game. Congrads on your lifting :smile:
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Im a little late on the draw as it is not Wednesday, but the other day I noticed a shirt I got that was originally tight was loose on the belly. I had figured I just stretched it out, but I took my measurements today and lost 5 inches off my body. My abdomen (waist, ribs) shrunk by about 3/4 of an inch each.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Yesterday I mis-paced mile 1-2 and had to slow to a walk. Instead of quitting (like my lungs really wanted me too) I kept at it and managed another mile

Also tried on a pair of shorts that were too tight two weeks ago, they fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!