Add me :)

Options
MJ0214
MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
I am looking to lose about 50 lbs... I am in no way new to MFP, but am taking it more seriously now. Would love for ALL of you to add me to help keep each other motivated :)

Replies

• jessmello03
    jessmello03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!! My long term goal is 50lbs as well and it isn't my first time around here either. Adding you!
  • triciaroo
    triciaroo Posts: 13
    Options
    My second time around and trying to shift another 20lb after having my son in Jan. Feels like it's never going to happen at the moment, but I've lost this amount before so I should be able to do it again!
    Anyway, looking forward to seeing you lose :)
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here!
    I know there is a large community of people on here against the 1200 calorie diet but wondering has anyone ever tried it?
    I'm on my 3rd day of it and honestly doesn't feel that bad considering I used to scoff a whole lot more than that on a daily basis
    I am missing white bread quite badly though ;p
    Feel free to add me, I haven't really gotten to the social part of this site yet though the food / exercise sections are great :)

Lisa
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 50 lbs... I am in no way new to MFP, but am taking it more seriously now. Would love for ALL of you to add me to help keep each other motivated :)

Judging by your picture you dont need to lose 50lbs!!!
  • rubymoon14
    Options
    Another newbie here with a 60lb goal.

I'm using the Venus Factor program and my low cal days are 1000 with my maintenance days at 2068 calories. I'm a nurse and did a lot of research. I agree with their program of intermittent low and high days to keep your metabolism and hormones from shutting down in starvation mode.

I'm down 4lbs but its obviously bloat weight. Im looking forward to my goal of the first 25-30 by the end of 12 weeks!
    Can you tell me how to add the weight tracker you all have at the bottom of your posts? I need the visual motivation :happy:
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just gave birth seven weeks ago and am desperate to get back to healthy lifestyle, feel like been putting on more pounds post baby, could use extra motivation to stay committed as well!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals! Request sent! :smile: