My husband was bitten by a crackhead

No, that thread title wasn't a gimmick to get you to look at this post. It's true.

My husband stops shoplifters. Last July 4th, he stopped a crackhead who bit him. The bite broke the skin, and hubby had to have HIV testing for a year to ensure nothing communicable was transferred (although the likelihood of transfer was small).

Today, a drunk shoplifter he detained shoved down the store manager, dislocating his shoulder, and then bit my husband. Same bite location as before... left forearm. This bite didn't break the skin, thank goodness.

What is wrong with people? If you get caught shoplifting, don't hurt the guy stopping you!!:angry:

PS, I'll post pics later of the first bite wound. Once this one bruises (tomorrow), I will try to post pics of it.

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    No, that thread title wasn't a gimmick to get you to look at this post. It's true.

My husband stops shoplifters. Last July 4th, he stopped a crackhead who bit him. The bite broke the skin, and hubby had to have HIV testing for a year to ensure nothing communicable was transferred (although the likelihood of transfer was small).

Today, a drunk shoplifter he detained shoved down the store manager, dislocating his shoulder, and then bit my husband. Same bite location as before... left forearm. This bite didn't break the skin, thank goodness.

What is wrong with people? If you get caught shoplifting, don't hurt the guy stopping you!!:angry:

PS, I'll post pics later of the first bite wound. Once this one bruises (tomorrow), I will try to post pics of it.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    As a cop I was bitten so hard on the arm that it drew blood. Stupid drunks are just as bad as crackheads apparently.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    As a cop I was bitten so hard on the arm that it drew blood. Stupid drunks are just as bad as crackheads apparently.

Don't talk about Soupy like that!! :angry:

{{giggle}}

Lauryn, sorry to hear about your hubby, I'm sure he'll be fine. :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    I got bitten by twice by chihuahuas (2 different dogs) while an ACO--never by a crackhead or drunk though. Although, I had encounters with some of both that I would have liked to have bitten or cracked on the head anyway! :angry:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Crackheads & drunks are two peas in a pod!! They are both sickly people.
    Hope everything is okay with the hubby! :flowerforyou:

46897.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sgtinvincible
    I got bitten by twice by chihuahuas (2 different dogs) while an ACO--never by a crackhead or drunk though. Although, I had encounters with some of both that I would have liked to have bitten or cracked on the head anyway! :angry:

My mom has a yorkie that acts like a crackhead.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    My mom has a yorkie that acts like a crackhead.

:laugh: Met some of those, too!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

Yup, me too. Hope hubby is ok.

Shannon, Shannon. Shannon.....ahhh:angry::laugh:
  • One of my kids (er, the ones I work with, I don't have any biological ones) bit another one and it broke the skin and bruised right away. I have never seen anything like it in my life--it was horrifying! I hope your husband is okay, and I'm glad this one doesn't seem as severe.
  • Speaking of crack...I can't seem to find the nutritional info for it. I seem to lose weight the more of it I eat. It doesn't make any sense.

Also, is anyone aware of a light version of crack? I have been told it is all carbohydrates.
  • Speaking of crack...I can't seem to find the nutritional info for it. I seem to lose weight the more of it I eat. It doesn't make any sense.

Also, is anyone aware of a light version of crack? I have been told it is all carbohydrates.

hehe, this + your profile cracked me up. :happy:

ooh, bad pun.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Speaking of crack...I can't seem to find the nutritional info for it. I seem to lose weight the more of it I eat. It doesn't make any sense.

hehe, this + your profile cracked me up. :happy:

ooh, bad pun.

OMG! :laugh: I think the lite version isn't all it's cracked up to be, too much fat, and really hard to smoke. :devil:
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Aww that really sucks, people are really stupid when they are intoxicated!! He'll be fine im sure:smile:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    aww, i hope he's ok!
    andthat any results come back good!:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    Did somebody say CRACK!?!?!

tyrone_biggums_crack.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Turns out there is more to the story.....

Guy bit the cop on the thigh as they were removing him from the vehicle. :angry: Instinctively, the cop kicked. Biter lost three teeth. Can't say I'm upset.

A few months back there was a larceny of a surround sound system at the local Walmart. A CSM (head cashier) ran out to get a license tag number. The shoplifter hadn't been far ahead of the CSM, so the guy stopped and beat the store employee, beating him senseless and fracturing his skull!! (Employee has recovered, thank goodness.)

And if you didn't see it coming, here it is --- this is the same shoplifter my husband stopped. :frown: Thank God all my hubby got was a bit that didn't break the skin.

As an edit to my first post, my husband was bitten by the crackhead TWO years ago July. Whoops. My memory fails me...
  • sgtinvincible
    Turns out there is more to the story.....

Guy bit the cop on the thigh as they were removing him from the vehicle. :angry: Instinctively, the cop kicked. Biter lost three teeth. Can't say I'm upset.

A few months back there was a larceny of a surround sound system at the local Walmart. A CSM (head cashier) ran out to get a license tag number. The shoplifter hadn't been far ahead of the CSM, so the guy stopped and beat the store employee, beating him senseless and fracturing his skull!! (Employee has recovered, thank goodness.)

And if you didn't see it coming, here it is --- this is the same shoplifter my husband stopped. :frown: Thank God all my hubby got was a bit that didn't break the skin.

As an edit to my first post, my husband was bitten by the crackhead TWO years ago July. Whoops. My memory fails me...

Ahh, Winston-Salem..how I miss thee...