im new, wanna say hi, and wanna stick to it until fat dont s

Options
any words of experience, or before and after photos to show me? to boost my motivation? i am sooo doing this!! next Christmas, ill be in my hot jeans,,,,

Replies

• darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!:wink:
  • paperboy
    paperboy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving forward.

Don't make excuses for yourself. Celebrate every ounce lost. If you get on the scale and see no change, at least it is not weight you are gaining.

Best advice: DRINK WATER. Boost your metabolism and allows your kidneys to do their job.

Don't give up on yourself. You are so worth all of the effort you're going to put forth.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here, too! Go take a look at the success stories on the message boards. If that doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will! Good luck and feel free to friend me, if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • karenlainey
    Options
    Hiya,

Although since joining I havent stuck to religiously logging all my food, iv'e lost 22lbs and think this is such a great website, easy to use (especially on my ipod) and there are so many inspirational people on here that have done so well!! just look at some of the recent topics and you will hopefully see many inspirational stories!! Good luck and look forward to you posting a pic of you in that pair of jeans!! You know you can!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    any words of experience, or before and after photos to show me? to boost my motivation? i am sooo doing this!! next Christmas, ill be in my hot jeans,,,,

My advice - - don't give up! This is the easiest I have ever lost weight and I am staying until muscle replaces fat! [LOL -- I will be here quite a while]

Eat as much whole foods, unproccessed as possible. When I tried Jenny Craig and other diet plans, I was still hungry. Now I am eating things like home grilled chicken breast, potatoes, fresh and frozen vegetables, fresh fruit, :glasses: etc. You can eat three times as much and actually get full while your waist gets smaller! I am loving it!!!