Victory is MINE!!! (well sorta)

Kanakake
Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Okay so I still have a long ways to go but I have officially gone from a size 13/14 jean to a size 11/12. It might not be that big of a leap but I have been wearing the same clothes since having my second child in March and only in the last month have I gotten really serious about losing weight, well I went shopping today and decided to see if I had really went down a size or if my jeans were just getting too worn out and buttoning up those size 11 jeans without having to wiggle in and sucking in my stomach made me feel really good about myself. I even made a good choice when at checkout my husband asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I looked and instead of grabbing a Dr Pepper like I normally would I grabbed a bottle of water and that made me smile when I realized what I had done. Ahhh the joys of baby steps...............

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Good for you! Even a small victory is YOURS...no matter what!
  • funnymanmalcolm
    funnymanmalcolm Posts: 2 Member
    :glasses: :smile: Good for you....especially during the holiday season :wink:
  • HOORAY lady, rock them new jeans! WTG on choosing the water over soda too! I remember when my trainer told me, girl you have to buy some new clothes and I told her not until I can buy a smaller size. I thought what the heck and stopped by WM on way home, tried on those smaller jeans and they fit- if people could have seen me dancing in the fitting room they would have had quite a show-LOL!!!

Celebrate those small victories because they are important, super proud of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!