Train hard & love food? Be my friend! I'll buy you a pony.

Options

Replies

• LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hiiii :) I'm doing a ton of yoga lately and walking/Hiit/cycling/running for cardio. I used to be a LISS cardio bunny, now I'm really focused on getting that elusive pull up :)

I love food, eat more than 1200 calories ;) and though I don't lift in a gym I lift my whole body up with my hands :) Does that count?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have finally started strong lifts. No beginner to heavy lifting, but its been a while. I eat food and stuff. I log on and check in with my friends and sometimes post random things. Also, I'm not anti-pony but, I don't need one right now. Apartment living has its downsides :ohwell:
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    In for the pony, was left disappointed.

Love 'em quick and leave 'em disappointed is my motto! Wait, what?

1zbgkdt.jpg
    Options
    Hiiii :) I'm doing a ton of yoga lately and walking/Hiit/cycling/running for cardio. I used to be a LISS cardio bunny, now I'm really focused on getting that elusive pull up :)

I love food, eat more than 1200 calories ;) and though I don't lift in a gym I lift my whole body up with my hands :) Does that count?

Yess, pull-ups... I swear I managed three last week, but I haven't been able to since, so maybe it was a fluke. And I really want to be able to do a headstand push-up, so if you can lift your body with your hands, you are certifiably awesome.

flkmz9.jpg
    Options
    And yes, a desire to bust out some gifs was at least 25% of my reason for posting this thread.
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I live in an apartment, so pony ownership seems cruel, however, I'd love a few more friends who are lifting.

I'm a long time runner, and have always done some strength, but I've made it my fitness mainstay for the past month. I'd really love to see evidence of some bada$$ muscles this summer!

I also love food, a lot, and am never going to be in for crazy calorie restriction. I don't care if it lets me live until I'm 120 - who wants to spend 30 years in an adult diaper?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    1zbgkdt.jpg
    I was going to tell you that my coach signs his emails "P.S. I like to deadlift and eat" (which is how I knew I'd finally found the right one for me), but then I saw a Dean Winchester gif, and then I was all, "Wait... What?":laugh:
    Options
    I also love food, a lot, and am never going to be in for crazy calorie restriction. I don't care if it lets me live until I'm 120 - who wants to spend 30 years in an adult diaper?

:laugh: :laugh: That's awesome
    Options
    I was going to tell you that my coach signs his emails "P.S. I like to deadlift and eat" (which is how I knew I'd finally found the right one for me), but then I saw a Dean Winchester gif, and then I was all, "Wait... What?":laugh:

I think I'd like your coach!
    Options
    Thanks to all the people who added me or accepted requests. I'm off to internetless land and outta here like -

2ev412g.jpg
  • lilaak007
    lilaak007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No pony! My little girls would have loved you for it :(
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I lift weights T/Th. I just started this fall/winter, working out with the power lifting team at school, but now go lift with a friend. We focus on squat, bench and dead lift. I usually do some kind of dvd in the morning, like 30DS--on days I'm not lifting, yoga or cardio on lifting days. In the afternoons, I do treadmill one day (like Mon or Wed) or maybe a circuit of cardio and auxiliary lifts(good mornings, lunges, OHP) then on Fri am only, Saturday is usually my pull-up day (last week I managed 55) and Sunday is either a run, boot camp, or another circuit. However, my schedule changes next week. I am starting triathlon training. Monday pm will be swim, Wed and Fri am will be run/bike. I'll probably do a dvd M/T/TH am, lift T/TH pm, one workout only W/F. Saturday will probably stay as pull-up day and I might need to keep Sunday for running, depending on weather. I also like to eat and have found my hunger to be increasing the last week. Its kinda driving me crazy, but maybe having a bigger breakfast will help. I've basically been maintaining since September.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    2873u38.jpg
    Danger Zone!! I heart Archer.

I'm in the middle of a bulk, so I'm lifting as heavy as my skinny @ss can and eating everything.
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Where's my fricken pony??? :mad: :mad:
    But also you sound a lot like me. except i don't drink coffee. I have just started NROLFW and there is a group here dedicated to that which is good but the eat train progress group is a must if you aren't already a member.
    If you want a friend feel free to join me but just to warn you, I am a bit intermittent about commenting on peoples status, I log in everyday but sometimes go for a week or so without actually talking to anyone!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    2873u38.jpg
    Danger Zone!! I heart Archer.

I'm in the middle of a bulk, so I'm lifting as heavy as my skinny @ss can and eating everything.

Phrasing!! I also heart Archer! :smile:
    And I am jealous that you are bulking. I still have lots of fat to shed but I am aiming to be at a point when I can bulk by next autumn. I love food!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    OP: Your usage of gifs is awesome.

Hey everyone, I've sent a bunch of friend requests to those that posted before me but feel free to send me a friend request.

I eat at TDEE-10% and lift 3x/week following Stronglifts 5x5 currently. I'm new to lifting but love it with a passion. I'm hoping to start my first bulk around middle of the summer to hopefully lose a bit more fat before then and honestly I'm vain. I love to eat and follow a iifym type of thinking. I do cardio occasionally but mostly walking and hiking. I randomly get the running bug but I don't go out of my way for high calorie cardio burns.

I'm always looking for like minded people. I try to comment a lot but life gets in the way.

spongeoverhead.jpg
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    WHAT!!! No pony? Can I have a kitty instead. I don't have much room for a pony anyway.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Bring on the barbells, heavy music, and the bad language. Ill send the friend request.
    Options
    If this thread has taught me anything, it's that gifs make friends.

qrj5gj.jpg
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm in for anyone who wants to add me :) I've just started stronglifts (two weeks in) and I eat A LOT and I would love more like-minded people. I also run. Let's be pals!