Looking for an Accountability Partner

Options
Hey, everybody! I'm doing an eight week challenge (details are in my profile) and I'm looking for an accountability partner. I'm not looking for anybody to critique my diary or give unsolicited advice, I just want to have someone who is willing to check in on me every once in a while to see how I'm holding up and someone I can talk to if I start to feel like I'm struggling with this challenge. No I don't plan to lose all 50 lbs in the next eight weeks, I'm simply doing this challenge in hopes that I will develop good habits and kick some bad ones. If you want to know a little bit more about me, feel free to ask. If you send a friend request, please include a message with it. =)

Replies

• newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea! I'm in! Judgement-free support on its way. =)
  • Casper67
    Casper67 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I also need someone to keep me accountable.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i am in. i m trying to loose for some days
    . accoutability is a good thing.
    sent frnd request.
  • heatherholmes25
    Options
    I am 27, will be 28 in june. I weigh 278.8 lbs, goal weight is 155. I am 5'2. Mother to 3 kids, ages 7, 4 and 8 weeks. I am in nursing school, will complete in august. Just starting today and needing friends to hold me accountable and keep me motivated. 
  • inspiration18
    Options
    I'd be happy to help along :) Please add me if you like.
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me. i post daily and I'm very active on MFP
  • cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Fell off the wagon for a while, but I am back in it full force now, and am looking for people to interact with and to hold eachother accountable.
  • mielejody
    mielejody Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome, feel free to add me as well. I think accountability and support from others going through a similar thing is one of the most helpful aspects of MFP.

My goal is to stay active on here and provide support (so long as I receive it)!

5'2", 22yo grad student looking to lose 50+ pounds.

Sending positive vibes your way!