wanting to add friends...

Options
...to help me make this attempt at weight loss a success. I have always had my weight go up and down. As a teenager I was always athletic and in great shape. I bounced back to my pre-pregnancy weight when my daughter was born but after my son 19 years ago my weight has gone up and down.

I lost a good deal of weight last year but have recently gained about 25 pounds back. I am just looking to get support from a great community of people who are in this with me together. :smile:

Replies

• ukeluva1
    ukeluva1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could do with some support and motivation :)
  • butterflies2127
    butterflies2127 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same weight yo-yo game. Gained 60lbs with my son, lost almost all of it, got pregnant again, lost the baby and my sanity for a while, got depressed and plump. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me same boat you are in anyone needing friends may add me
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need some new friends. I too have gained back and have been back on here since 4/1/14. Tyring to get back in the swing of things so I could use some mutual support.
  • ThenewCharisse
    ThenewCharisse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need friends.
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me:)
  • musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can do this one day at a time. You can add me as a friend. :smile: Have a great day!
  • Arein70
    Arein70 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support! I am feeling positive that with a support system such as you all, it willl make a difference! Have a fantastic day! :smile:
  • sueoatley5
    Options
    Anyone wishing to add me please do, I have always had problems with my weight now I'm trying to take control and sometimes motivation can be difficult when you're going it alone so I need as many people on board as possible
  • summerluvin94
    Options
    add me :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me

I've been here for a couple years. I've gone from working out one day a week to loving working out 5 days a week and not liking it when I don't!

I'm pushing to be in the best shape of my life

Here's to us aging gracefully and being here for grandkids!
    Ok - I have to raise my kids first.

Nancy
  • Pumpkinette28
    Pumpkinette28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
    I'm 27 and I'm trying to get back to my normal weight before my 28th birthday in september.
    I gained about 45lbs in a year due to several family deaths and some other relationship issues.
    I was terrified because I'd never weighed that much in my life. I don't even know how to dress this body, but I decided that I love myself. I can't keep giving to others until there's nothing left of me.

I've been working on dropping the pounds since Feb 1st and I'm down 20lbs. 25lbs to go :D

We can do it if we just support one another. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone..feel free to add if you need some additional help.
  • 2011Eileen
    2011Eileen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, our stories sound similar with lossing 70 lbs in 2011 and gained 25 lbs back.
    Eileen